Public Housing Waiting Lists
The LACDA's Public Housing Program Waiting Lists remain closed. If you would like to check the status of your application, please click here or you may call the number(s) below Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
As a reminder, your placement on any of the LACDA's Public Housing SBWLs and multifamily waiting lists are based on the time and date of your application and LACDA-established admissions preferences.
Public Housing Waiting List Questions
Greater Los Angeles County
Outside of the 626 Area Code
The Los Angeles County Development Authority's (LACDA) Section 8 Waiting List Remains Closed
If you are currently on the list and would like to update your information, you may click here or mail us your updated information in writing. Please be sure to include:
- The name of the Head of Household, date of birth, Social Security number, address, and telephone number.
- Names, birth dates, Social Security numbers, and relationship to the Head of Household for all other people who will live in the household.
- Sources of all household members’ income (including the addresses of all employers).
- Disability status of household members.
- Veteran or armed services status of all household members.
Mail your information to:
Los Angeles County Development Authority
P.O. Box 1503
Alhambra, CA 91802